IMPLEMENTING SAFETY MEASURES FOR YOUR SAFETY
MV Boat has implemented new rules and guidelines for your safety based on Guidelines for for hire charter vessels under Order No. 33. You may read the full order here.
1. The maximum number of persons in any any charter group living under the same household is 6. The maximum number of persons not living in the same household is 4.
2. Passengers and crew members must abide by social distancing protocols of at least six feet between individuals. Passengers from the same household are not required to social distance from each other.
3. All persons, including employees and customers should remain at least six feet apart to the greatest extent possible.
4. All persons boarding the vessel shall be required to have and wear face coverings or masks. All persons boarding the vessel should have their own hand sanitizer. Hnd sanitizer, water, and masks will be available and provided.
5. MV Boat will provide regular and frequent disinfecting and cleaning of high touch areas throughout the day.
6. Any and all items including food, beverages, packaging, towels, masks, etc. carried on by guests must be taken away by guests. Passengers must bring their own food and drinks onboard. Food and drinks must be kept separate from the crew’s food and drinks.
7. Tying boats or other crafts together is prohibited.
8. The cabin interior, including head shall be closed and off limits to passengers until Covid- 19 protocols are lifted.
9. Crewmembers will provide for hourly touch-point sanitization.
10. Signage will be posted on the vessel to notify the public that any person with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 may not enter the vessel.
You may download it here. And email it to firstname.lastname@example.org