Book your own private charter on Martha’s Vineyard’s only Powerboat Day Sail
- Experience the island of Martha’s Vineyard from the water, a unique view.
- Enjoy the sun and water from your own private USGC captained charter – like a day sail but with power.
- Safe, Clean, Comfortable, Relaxing, FUN !! – Ideal for singles, couples, families, friends.
- Tours of Edgartown, Chappy, Oak Bluffs Harbor, Tashmoo – See harbors, lighthouse, famous landmarks.
- Swim off Lambert’s Cove beach, experience magnificent Menemsha Sunsets!! (buy fresh steamed lobsters off the dock!)
- Spend the day at Tarpaulin Cove, on the private island of Naushon.
- See the unforgettable cliffs of Gay Head. Sun and swim off Moshup Beach~ Indulge in a therapeutic bentonite clay bath~ ($25 pp)
- NEW ~ Take our “Introduction to Naturism” Cruise – Experience the sun and the sea with nothing on but the radio in complete privacy more info
- Beach combing on off shore islands that are reachable only by boat. Let us take you to the best beaches of Martha’s Vineyard.
- Relax, sit back & “do nothing”. Enjoy the magic of the ocean; gentle breezes, gentle motion and maybe a good book
- Party in Oak Bluffs harbor
- Explore the Elizabeth Islands, visit Cuttyhunk.
- Looking for that perfect Romantic vacation idea? Call and let us arrange your perfect day.
- Naturist Friendly Cruising available by request- Stay offshore, away from the crowds. Discover Clothing Optional Cruising
Create your own plan – Just about anything you want to do in a full or half day time frame.
We cater to special requests and want your visit to the island to be truly special and memorable.
We can arrange to have a mate/hostess on board for your service as well as snacks or drinks for an additional fee.
Traveling alone? No problem….You get the whole boat, we don’t split charters.
To book your excursion, call MV Leisure Charters 508-696-5252 firstname.lastname@example.org